Studies and Planning Department:
The department was established in 2020 according to the command 46/8 in 13/01/2020. Owing to the circumstances of Corona virus disruption and its consequences, the department initiated its work in 22/10/2020 in a building nearby the central library.
- Enhancing the visibility and the positioning of the University
- Commitment to excellence in teaching and continuous improvement of scientific programs and strategic plans
- Ensuring excellence in teaching and learning
- Support building capacity programs
- Introducing smart and technology-based services
To establish an academic, research, and institutional environments, which internationally recognized and accredited. Also, to attaining higher ranking among national and regional universities.
- Prepare, execute, and regularly monitoring the academic and strategic plans for the departments and research centers.
- Building, and regularly updating, database systems of academic activities and scientific achievements and statistically analyze the collected data to provide better insight for stakeholders.
- Support faculty members in the use of innovative teaching approaches
- Ensure implementation of academic integrity policy and its procedure
- Revising the administrational structures of the university constitutes and building the regulating flowcharts
- Updating and monitoring the development of curriculum as recommended by the global developments and according to the requirements of sustainability.
- Preparing the administrational, technical, and scientific functions
Organizational structure of the department:
The department encompasses three sections and as illustrated in the figure below: